EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Dream by Danny Teller

this is my theme for Dreams

Into a dream we go first and foremost
In the dead of night I have begun a dream. In the dead of night I have begun a dream; my body is peaceful again upon a bed of green grass.
I am in a field of beautiful trees and flowers and birds and bees. I am in a peace of a dream of clouds over green and pleasant pastures. The grass is so cool and fresh and so alive it becomes like a magic carpet of velvet to walk in a dream of peace. My dream in the dead of night has left me in a field of tranquillity and there is no such thing as time.
In my dream I go in peace for ever, there is no beginning and there is certainly no end. The nature around me is plentiful, only one thing is told not to eat the fruit of knowledge. The fruit of my dream of nutritious and glorious mind will never go hungry as long as I stay away from that tree my dream will last for ever.
A long restful night, suddenly the sun rises above the horizon the sun rays lighten up the place to a brilliant prism of life and radiating colours. A long restful night and suddenly the sun lightens up the place to a brilliant life. My dream turns over in a loop and leap, my head turns over and my eyes flutter open. I thought the dream of piece of peace thus I had eaten from the tree of life and I am no longer famished for my dream has replenished the body of life. My body turns and churns and chews to sheer delight oh my goodness was that all a dream.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment