EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Dream by Paula Greene

Dream


In my dream
I see you I touch you
I hold you close
You comfort me
You make it all seem right
You chase away my demons
And you bring out the woman in me

She was always there
but laying dormant
neglected for many a year
Waiting for you
crying out for you

Don’t leave my dream
don’t leave my world
I cannot exist without you
you make my life complete

And when I awake
I realise you were here
gone from my dream
but still in my mind
and the strength and belief that you gave me
protects me from my world
and for that I am
forever grateful….


Paris Grey
November 2008

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment