EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Dream by Tim Rudall

Alone, apart, detached from rational careering
Now veering between highways and cotton-wool D-roads
A near miss that - phew – honk your bell at the culprit
One broad field ahead, floating, snooze-control…Oh Shit!
What’s this? Hello Pete! Been a while, how’s your dog?
Those shoes were once lost. Now they’re back…and they’re pink
I’ll try them if I can see past my knees through the fog.
A crack somewhere. Or the radiator behind my bed.

One stage of lucidity, then I’m dozing anew
Now I’ve gained some control let’s be off again. Round two.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment