EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Harmony by Anissa

HARMONY ANISSA LADJEMI

In harmony you and me
We begin to dance swaying to the rhythm
Our bodies coming together as one
Music stops you walk away
Moment has gone
Never found the words to say
You get me you see
More then anyone else

Eyes are the windows to the soul
Like a fire to the flame
Yours burn into mine
When I look at you my armour slips
I am unmasked
Nowhere to hide
Feeling exposed

Greatest friend I ever had
I realize now
If a man lets you go
He lives to regret it
A friendship like yours
Is hard to find
My love holds no bounds

May we dance again?
Our bodies coming together as one
Music stops I dare you to walk away
Moment is right
I blush as I speak
Sweetest words you ever heard
Relief floods through me
Finally in harmony you and me

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment