EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Harmony by Erato

I had a precise idea on how harmony
Should be
A well paid work a house and a guy probably called Johnny
Shopping on Tuesday and Saturday out for a movie
Resembling an iced image my society
Had chosen and frozen for me
Symmetry
Trinity
Illusion of balance

But I’m like the tightrope walker

Sometimes tempted to get back to the previous equation
No thinking and no emotion

I realized what harmony is about
No should and no fight
Between my different me
Let things be
Following a natural destiny
Of elements that might look like anarchy
But that reveal the inner be
In a funny unique geometry.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment