EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Joy by Erato

Precious as a jewel
Easy to create as a jingle
I have my everyday joys
Simple collections of different elements
Cappuccino cig trees air in motion sun
But there is the joy
The unique fragile ephemeral unexpected one
The same that raptures all my senses
Comme une vague sur la mediterrannee
Inattendue mais tellement esperee
Elle froisse ma tranquillité
Et a l intense sensation me fait gouter
It is an art
Knowing how to grab this surreal fleeting
Delicious moment
When I can feel I am not dead
My joy is aquatic
Soft as the blue colour
But electric
It is as an unforgettable gift
To life

Tags: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment