EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Mother by Tim Rudall

A comfort by and by, you are
And though the years don’t lie, you see
The tender side of me, I yield
My truer self to you
Behind my sterner traits, there dwells
A meekness, long it waits, to tell
You all it’s longed to share, with
Only you, only your ear
Of course, a son I am to both; no rues,
No discourse pulled by sloth. It’s just
A simpler course we cross, Mum
How time paves, and builds, and welds

Tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment