EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




New - Inpiration by Jane Bristowe

Inspiration

I opened the zip of my wound
Like cracking open the crust of dry earth
I found
Seas roaring
Suns blazing
Winds belting
Vulnerability gouged out
Sexuality trampled under foot
Intuition battered
Instincts torn
Anger suffocated
Tears choked
Voice strangled
In this place shame ruled.


I let the light in
And banished my assailant
I gave myself permission
I gave myself love and understanding
I gave myself peace and tranquillity
I gave myself freedom
I gave myself the breath of life
I gave myself back the present moment
And balance was restored.
My inner hell became an inner vision
And not without pain
The earth became fertile again
And new life began.

Jane
1/7/98

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment