EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Ocean by Paula Greene

Ocean

So beautiful my ocean
so compelling
but so dark and full of secrets
of lives and dreams

So much history
my ocean
so many lives lost
taken to your murky bed

But you are beautiful my ocean
but so cruel too
you take so easily
without recourse
and everytime without caring

So as I sit and watch your waves
I think of all those lost souls
and I wonder
how can something so so beautiful
be so cruel
and only you know the answer to that
my beautiful beautiful ocean...

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment