EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Yes by Sean Duffy

Yes by Sean
Yes Yes yes to life and yes
to hope and yes to imagination
so we can create and yes
to the winds that blow away my troubles
and the autumn leaves that fall gently like my tears
and yes they bring me comfort.
Yes oh Yes always yes to love
because rivers flow through it and clear my eyes and
yes to the rough oceans we must cross to understand its power and depth and
yes to the waterfalls cascading with magical mystery and
yes oh yes I only have to call its name and
yes it will open the flood barriers
so I can glide with it in its rich oceans
and yes I must never fear its strength for
yes
It will give me wings and
yes always yes I shout to the heavens and to you
YES YES YES

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment