EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Memories by Paula Greene

Memories

You are never far from my mind
never far from my thoughts,
even after all these years
your memory still remains
locked deep in my heart

Sometimes I feel I can sense you
and other times I am sure I glimpse you
the back of you disappearing
into the midst of a crowd
or I think I see you in the street
but of course, its not you.

Our song still plays on the radio
and when I hear it
it always transports me back in time
when I would lay in your arms
and you would kiss me softly
and lull me to sleep.

Wherever you are darling
and whoever you are with
part of you is always with me
and always will be
until the very end of time...

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment