EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Ocean by Anissa Ladjemi

Sun sets across an ocean sky
As the boat sails away
Into the distance
Leaving the past behind

Lost, dazed and confused
Learning to live without you
Takes courage to break free
From the shackles you bore me
Stifling my creativity
Now I am free
To roam where I please

Without harsh words
Your condescending tone
Eyes full of passion
Turned to stone

No idea what you did
You broke me you see
Stole my self esteem
Gave you pleasure
To cause me pain
Now I am sane

All are made to suffer
All are made to weep
Bruises cut me deep
I see clearly

Alone, no longer in fear
I owe you nothing
Goodbye beautiful boy
Leave me be
To roam where I please
Now I am free

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment