EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




7 Deadly Sins by Anissa

Lust...

I confess when we met
You scared me to death
A weak man who has a hungry need
To control the women he meets
Then their was you strolling right in
Making my head spin
Your blue dress, taking away my breath
Gluttonous with lust
I pounce on my prey
You humour me
Slowly we slip away
I am possessed

Lying in her bed
Desire leaves me
As fast as it came
Her eyes do not entice me
The morning after
Guilt flows through my body
Passion replaced with fear
Years of commitment
Ripped to shreds
Do I confess to my love?
I was with another?

Beware of the girl
In the blue dress
Those eyes those lips
The poisonous words
Tender caress, deadly kiss
The temptress
Do as I say not as I do
Forgive me a sinner
Most of all never tell?

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment