EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




7 Deadly Sins by Maddy

Envy


I never thought I am guilty of this Sin,
But I am human, and If I am fat I would envy slim.
and if I were ten feet tall I would envy being small.
And if I were blind I would envy people having there sight!

I envied others that had more, better or Best.
Someone always had something I wanted,
my head became a mess.

Until I made peace with Envy,
It is natural to feel this way.
This feeling has a much deeper meaning.

Meaning to strive being better in your heart,
To have abundance of love and being smart.
Comfortable wealth, comfortable health,
Envy is not a Sin if you have love and friends,
as long as it is at no one's expense

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment