EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Journey by Erato

Life is a wavy journey
Awakening to the appreciation
Balancing the pink with the grey
Day after day
Enjoying the spell of one sunshine ray :
The warm smile in the eyes of the old lady- while I'm waiting for the bus
The three girls having a wee laugh- not caring about anything
The little boy playing with air, gently- in his own funny world

One day I woke up in the desert- Emptiness
Feeling full of anxiety and loneliness
Where was the salvatory string
I used to cling
Myself am I thus keeping
My brain not working but just following ?

I closed my eyes
Opened my senses
Recognised the smell of the sea in the blowing wind
Listened to the tree leaves whispering a secret centuries old
And found faith in the elementary peace
Of mind.
I became aware of 'me', here and now
Hearing not that far away symphony
Called 'Life's Journey'.

The puzzle is not set
Each day a new piece
Sometimes my own shadow scares me still…

Je ne connais pas le fin mot de l’histoire
Mais je crois en une destinée et ses multiples trajectoires
Prendre les choses comme elles vont
Croire en l’Amour en tant que tel
Moteur universel
De paix avec soi
De paix avec l’Autre
Suivre son chemin
Tracé par son instinct
Life is an everyday journey.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment