EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Journey by Val Fletcher

My energy ebbed and flowed, I knew it would be a long road, but every journey begins with one small step, so onwards and upwards I strode. As a child the world was wonderous to me, as I grew and learned and found my way, made friends, loved family, and became who I am today, on my journey I have been happy, but also I have been sad but I would not change the journey that I have had. My time is now my own so another journey has begun, one where I fly over deserts and mountains and sea and sky are one, I meet people of many cultures I eat many different foods, and share a little of their lives and all their different moods. We part and always say we will keep in touch, we do because we have shared so much. My journey in some ways has been tough with heartbreak on the way, but that behind me now I feel ready to go on and though it might get rough, but with hope and stregnth I will carry on, I hope to more adventure and fun.



- Val Fletcher.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment