EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




TRUST by Jason

TRUST BY JASON He dived in before me Was he a God? Was he my Guide? And he began swimming In the deep strong waving lake I walked to the edge I was frightened as I looked at the unknown lake Thinking of sharks waiting Of the lake waiting to Swallow me whole I dived in and started to swim You seeee, I trusted him My guide who was front crawling with vigour And when I looked back I saw the tiny island I used To live on

0 comments:

Post a Comment