EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Unrequited Love by Dany Teller

Unending love
A change of season, a change of scenery, and a change of color I am devoted to you.
Am devoted to being printed and so I can read out aloud to praise the lord.
For I am full of love and devoted to transition and to relentless passion.
As I dream I am in a world of wonderland, my love is remitting for a world of vision and make believe.
Give me a place to be on a white cloud where I can eternally be at peace.
As I speak I lay on my cloud its slivery for I am the lord our god the one and only.
Fill me with unending love, fill me a place for transition and fill me with celestial kindness.
As a poet I love to pray and dream my life away, I am full of surprise and fantasy so please share it with me until kingdom come.
From transition to unending love allow me to spread the word of love to the world allow me to be at peace in the life of unison and vanity.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment