EARLS COURT ARTS HUB

Theme for September 2013 - TRUST

Theme for October 2013 - MOTIVES




-----------------------------------------------------------

POEMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLINE ON OUR BLOG AND ON OUR WALL AT:

EARLS COURT ARTS HUB
1A NEVERN PLACE
EARLS COURT
LONDON
SW5 9NR



-----------------------------------------------------------



poetswindow@yahoo.co.uk




Unrequited Love by Erato

I fell in love …
With Unrequited Love
I am afraid because the day I’ll get tired of him I’ll truly fall in love
Big trouble
Once a wise man told me a Spanish proverb on unrequited love
That stated what follows: it is the most beautiful pure ever lasting one
Because it never scrubs itself to cruel reality. Indeed it sits on a soft fantasy.
It never dies, remains undamaged, unsullied. Whole and Holy.
No disillusion. One to one conversation.
Perfect. No surprise. “La bêtise, c’est d’être surpris”
Unrequited love reveals the quest of an ideal:
The dance between sun and moon
They never encounter but in a way live together
And form the harmonious union:
Love me love me not
Je t’aime…Moi non plus.
The day the one I think I love unrequitedly will love me back
Big trouble. Big surprise.
That day I will agree that two can make one
That day I will grow up and be able to face
That day I will open myself to risks
Burning my wings
Of sorrow dying
That day I’ll give and accept the giving
Back.
Full circle. Like a ring.

Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment